The MBA is the most prestigious and appreciated qualification in the world. This programme is mostly designed for the managers of tomorrow who wish to specialize or update their skills, or improve their professional profile. Due to the globalization of economical exchanges, the business world is becoming more and more dynamic, complex and competitive, thus the MBA will help you understand and master the new trends and will guarantee you a leading career in your field of expertise. IMPORTANT:
if you enrol through us, we will be able to give you assistance in finding financial support.
MBA IN AUSTRALIA
Most Australian universities offer a MBA programme. However the content and entry requirements can vary according to the university (more details below).
The advantages of Australia in comparison to other destinations are the following:
- Australia is a young and dynamic country that adapts very quickly to changes; this is reflected in their educational programmes: MBAs do not only concentrate on Management skills, but also offer a wide range of ’Electives” in different fields - Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology…-, and /or in new industries - E-business, Applied Finance…
- Multiculturalism is one of Australia’s strengths and is reflected in all aspects of daily life: Sydney is home to 140 different nations and has adopted all these different cultures so naturally that they are part of the Australian heritage!! This means that your experience will not only be Australian but also very international!!
- Due to its proximity to Asia, Australia’s principal trade exchanges are concentrated on the new economic powers such as China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia…; this means that the professional approach is entirely based and focused on Asia and it will give you a considerable professional edge back in Europe by mastering these markets with high potential.
TECHNICAL DETAILSGeneral introduction:
- The main intake date is in January or February each year; there is also a mid-year intake in June or July.
- Payments for international students are made per semester.
- GMAT is not necessary
- Australian MBAs favour candidates with at least 4 to 5 year work experience Duration:
from 1 to 2 years Costs:
from AU$26,000 to AU$49,000 Entry requirements:
- A Bachelor degre from a recognized university, with or without work experience
- Level of English equivalent o superior to IELTS 6.5 overall Academic Training (minimum IELTS 6.0 in writing) or TOEFL 237 computer based (minimum 4.5 essay rating);
- Either 4 to 5 years work experience or a GPA of minimum 3.3/4 and 2 year work experience; If you have fewer years of work experience, we have selected some MBA programmes in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane that will accept you.
- If a one year or more programme is too long for you,
there exists a 6 month to one year programme in Business Administration at Postgraduate level.
- If you wish to reduce the duration of your MBA
due to already completed academic training (only valid for students with qualifications higher than a Bachelor degree), you can validate some core sujects: in this case you have to apply for a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). This process requires some preparation. Contact us
for more details
OUR FAVOURITESMBA MGSM:
1 year only, in the heart of Sydney, programme shared with professionals, wide range of specializations, 5 year work experience minimum MBA Practicum (No work experience):
2 years, Gold Coast and Brisbane, different specializations.